Genting Rewards Terms & Conditions
1. Genting Rewards are promoted and offered by Genting Solihull Limited, a company registered in England (Company Number 06601106) and (insofar as accrual or redemption of rewards points relates to licensed gaming or our licensed gaming facilities), Genting Casinos UK Limited and Coastbright Limited (Company Numbers 01519689 and 05176386) all of Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA (“Genting”). Please do not send correspondence to this address.
Our Reward Schemes
2. Genting presently operates four Rewards Schemes (the “Schemes”) nationwide:-
3. Silver; and
3. Genting reserves the right, to suspend, cancel, withdraw or alter the Schemes, including these terms and conditions or any individual’s account, card, or points at any time.
4. Any participation in our Schemes constitutes your deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms then do not participate in the Schemes.
5. All participants must be 18 years of age or over.
6. Any membership of the Schemes is void where prohibited by law or regulation.
7. Participation in our Silver and Platinum Schemes is by (our) invitation only.
8. Admission and continued membership of any of the Schemes is at Genting’s absolute discretion at all times.
9. You may apply for membership by:-
1. Visiting any of our participating UK premises (including our Guest Services Kiosk at our Resorts World complex) and making an application to join. If accepted you will be issued with a Rewards Card;
2. Applying online at ResortsWorldBirmingham.co.uk or GentingInternationalCasino.com. If accepted you will be issued with an Account and may collect a Rewards Card from our premises.
3. Applying via our Resorts World Application (obtained from Apple Store or Google Android). In such instances the downloaded App will act as your reward “card” for non-casino points accrual and redemption – gaming accrual and redemption requires a physical card which can be obtained from the front desk of our gaming premises
11. Cards are not transferable (nor redeemable for cash). Only one card and account per member can be held at any one time. Genting further reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
12. It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date and to ensure the security and safekeeping of your card and details (including your device if membership is by App). Genting cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from your failure to do so.
13. You can choose to leave a Scheme at any time. By leaving a Scheme you will forfeit any points accrued but not used.
How it Works
14. Participating members are awarded Genting Reward Points on qualifying purchases from Genting and third party merchants who participate in our Schemes (“Participating Merchants”) which they can then redeem against eligible goods or services either from Genting or from Participating Merchants.
15. Any and all accrual or redemption of Genting Reward Points is subject to:
1. These terms and conditions;
2. Any further terms and conditions applicable to specific offers or promotions of reward points;
3. Any gaming and premises rules (in respect of accrual and redemption against licensed gaming)
4. Any terms, conditions or requirements of a Participating Merchant (for example, some Participating Merchants do not permit accrual of Reward Points but do permit redemption for goods or services).
16. Except for our Resorts World Complex where your phone and our App can be used to accrue reward points for (non-gaming) spend at time of purchase, you must present your Rewards Card at time of purchase to be credited with reward points.
17. Points can be earned on:-
1. Purchases of food, drink, goods and/or services with Genting;
2. Purchase of food drink, goods and/or services (as applicable) with Participating Merchants;
3. Purchases of tracked slot and electronic gaming play with Genting; and
4. Table gaming with Genting
*Points will not be awarded on non-qualifying products, including but not limited to tobacco products.
18. In addition we may from time to time offer you enhanced points or incentives for specific promotions and offers, subject to availability and the terms of any such offer.
19. Points remain valid for 12 months following which unused points will automatically expire.
20. Points accrue at different rates according to activity type, purchase type, qualifying spend and Participating Merchants rules and you are referred to the terms of specific promotions and offers for that information. Generally, however, Genting will seek to ensure that the rate of accrual is clear and transparent from the terms of a relevant offer or promotion.
21. Genting reserves the right to vary the level of points awarded at its discretion. In exercising this right Genting shall procure (where points are directly or indirectly concerned with or connected to gaming) that (i) accrual and redemption shall be proportionate to a members play over a prolonged period of time; (ii) accrual and redemption is not dependant on a member gambling for a pre-determined length of time or frequency; (iii) accrual and redemption does not reward points accrued over a shorter period of time; (iv) any increase in points linked to spend is proportionate; and (v) any accrual or redemption connected to ancillary benefits (e.g. subsidised travel or accommodation) is not directly related to the members level of gaming.