Genting Rewards Terms & Conditions Contd.
22. As regards table gaming, points can be accrued on a members tracked table play but may be calculated at Genting’s sole discretion, either on the basis of actual play or on the basis of an average bet for the table. In either case the calculation of points earned takes account of the period of time recorded as spent at the table. The average bet for the table is derived from the table minimum bet and so may vary for each table and game type. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that an Inspector is furnished with their Scheme Card and identity when playing table games or electronic roulette.
23. As regards slot and electronic gaming, it is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their Reward card is inserted properly in any gaming machine before commencing play.
24. Where table tracking is applicable, Genting agrees that it shall use reasonable endeavours to track a members play. However, you acknowledge that such points are granted based upon the personal observation of Genting employees, which may be subject to bona fide human error. You agree and acknowledge that Genting’s determination shall be final with respect to any points awarded save in the event of manifest error. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that an Inspector is furnished with their Scheme Card and identity when playing table games or electronic roulette.
25. Platinum Members with the exception of Platinum Ambassador members accrue an enhanced level of points for spend in our casinos which can be used to purchase food and beverages and for gaming as well as items from the Rewards Kiosk. Members who are invited to join as Platinum Ambassadors will receive the standard level of Genting points.
26. It is a breach of the Scheme rules for a member to accrue points by allowing anyone else to use his or her Rewards Card. Members who give their Card to any other person for the purposes of gaining points or realising benefits may have their membership either cancelled or suspended at Genting’s absolute discretion.
27. We reserve the right to vary the points available and the rate at which points will be allocated from time to time or to cease to offer points regarding our Schemes.
28. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any points, card, or membership where we consider that the Schemes are subject to abuse, fraud, or any other impropriety.
29. Genting reserves the right to correct errors due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of a Rewards Card.
30. Points are not transferable, including but not limited to upon death, divorce or insolvency. The death or insolvency of a member this will result in the cancellation of the Membership and forfeiture of the Points balance.
31. You will not be able to earn or redeem any points whilst you are in breach of the Reward terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of the Rewards terms and conditions we may withdraw any points allocated to your account.
32. Members who are excluded by Genting from its premises are not entitled to participate in the Schemes. Members who exclude themselves from Genting’s casino premises will not accrue points on any casino or gaming spend (if any) nor be able to redeem existing points against casino or gaming spend for the period of their self-exclusion. Moreover, any exclusion (by Genting or individual) shall not serve to extend the validity of points beyond their standard 12 month validity period.
33. In the event that a member owes any money to Genting, the right to redeem points and any other reward card benefits may be suspended at Genting’s discretion pending payment of any outstanding debt.
34. Members who do not collect points for two years, may at Genting’s discretion, be removed from their Scheme and will need to reapply for membership should they wish to re-join.
35. Points can be used to:-
1. Purchase goods and services (including gaming where appropriate) from Genting;
2. Purchase goods and services from Participating Merchants.
36. One point is equivalent to £0.01 when redeemed but has no cash value.
37. Genting is entitled to adjust or remove members’ points at any time if goods or services are returned or cancelled and a full or partial refund is given. This also applies to the exchange of goods or services unless the exchange is for goods and services of equivalent value.
Participating Merchants Generally
38. The Rewards Scheme offers an opportunity to accrue and redeem goods and services from (third party) Participating Merchants. As such you acknowledge that in the event of issue with Participating Merchants goods or services that your primary recourse or complaint lies with them and Genting cannot accept liability for Participating Merchants products or services howsoever arising.
39. Nothing within these terms acts to exclude Genting’s liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by Genting’s negligence.
40. Subject to para’s 38 and 39 and to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that Genting is not and will not be liable to you, or any third party for, any consequential or incidental loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted journey or expenditure, loss of privacy or loss of data) or any other indirect special or punitive loss or damage however arising.
41. Subject to para’s 38, 39, and 40 Genting’s sole and exclusive liability to you in the event of dispute or claim will be limited for all claims in aggregate to:-
1. Your actual qualifying Reward Point Spend, subject to an overall limit of £500 in any eventuality; and
2. A re-credit of existing reward points where points have been deducted in error, or should have been credited but have not been.
42. The Schemes are separate from any loyalty programme at any Genting Group casinos outside the UK and Membership of the Schemes does not give any rights or entitlements in relation to such loyalty schemes.
43. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions
44. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
45. In the event of a question or query in connection with your reward points, card or account which is not a query best answered by a Participating Merchant, please contact your local casino at first instance or the Guest Services Desk at our Resorts World Birmingham.
Last Updated 20.10.2015