Electronic Roulette Tournament Terms and Condtions
Electronic Roulette Tournament Terms and Conditions
Promoter Genting Casino International, Resorts World Birmingham, Pendigo Way, Birmingham, B40 1PU. Genting Casino International is a trading name and premises of Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689. Address: Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham B7 5SA. Genting Casinos UK Limited are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
When you visit Genting Casino International between 05/03/2019 and 31/03/2019, you will be eligible to enter our free to enter Electronic Roulette Tournament for a chance to win up to15,000 Genting Rewards Points. First entry into each heat is free by claiming a ticket from the Genting Rewards Kiosk. Each heat winner will be entered into our Tournament Final, which will take place on Sunday 31st March, 2019, with the chance to win £2500, £1000 and £500. All entries and redemption are subject to the following terms and conditions – please read the following carefully.
ER Tournament Terms & Conditions
- Tournament promotion starts 05/03/19
- Tournament promotion ends 31/03.19
- Tournament heat sessions will run on specific dates in each casino, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm, Sundays at 4pm within the promotion dates.
- Registration for each heat session starts at 8pm and 4pm and last entry for the heat session shall be 11pm and 7pm.
- The ER Tournament final will take place on Sunday 31st March at 4pm.
- Places in the tournament are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- Genting Casinos reserve the right to adjust the number of entries according to demand.
- Seat allocation will be determined randomly at the point of registration by Genting Casino’s management and ER Host.
- The participant who achieves the highest score at the end of each heat session shall be declared the heat winner and will win the heat prize as stated below. Cash prizes will be loaded onto the winners Genting Rewards card. 1st Place, 10,000 Genting Rewards Points, 2nd place, 5000 Genting Rewards Points.
- All heat winners will also be automatically registered to participate in the ER Tournament final (see point 5 above).
- Qualifiers for the Tournament final must be on the premises and registered prior to the 8pm/4pm start time. Any qualifying players arriving after the start time will be excluded from participating in the final.
- Seats in the tournament final are non-transferrable; qualifiers who are unable to attend the Final will forfeit their place and cannot nominate another player to take their place.
- A participant can win more than one heat prize however cannot hold two positions in the tournament final. If a heat prize winner has already qualified for the ER tournament final, the entry into the final will be awarded to that heat’s respective tournament runner up.
- The participants who achieve the three highest scores at the end of the ER tournament final shall win the cash prizes as stated below. Cash prizes will be loaded onto the winners Genting Rewards card.
- Genting Casino International reserves the right to alter the format of the tournament or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control. 16. Winners may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation. 18. To enter the ER tournament, you must be a member of Genting Casino International, registered for Genting Rewards scheme and over the age of 18. Non-members may register for membership prior to participation. Genting operate a challenge 25 policy, so please ensure that you bring your photographic ID with you.
- All entrants may view the tournament terms and conditions prior to the commencement of the tournament and all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
- The management of Genting Casino International reserve the right to refuse any pre-registration request for entry into a tournament and participation of any nominated substitute in any tournament.
How to Enter
- Players may pre-register for a tournament on the day via collecting a ticket from the Genting Rewards Kiosk prior to each of the heat tournament sessions commencing, and passing it to the tournament host.
- Once the heat tournament session has commenced players should register with the tournament host.
Cost of Entry
- Only one tournament session per day is free to enter.
- Customers are restricted to a maximum number of 1 entry per day.
Tournament Session Format
- The casino operator will randomly determine the allocation of players within each tournament.
- For both the heat sessions and the tournament final, each participating player will start with 1,000 of non-negotiable credits, which carry cash value and are solely for the purpose of the tournament. Players may betas little or as much as they like on each spin (subject to machine limits).
- Each tournament session will last for 5 spins or until the player run out of credits whichever occurs first.
- After each tournament session the players remaining credit will be recorded by the ER host.
- The players with the two highest credit scores will be placed on to the leader board in 1st and 2nd place in order of ranking.
- Tournament results will be available, 30 minutes after the tournament session has concluded, at the cash desk and will be available until 31st March, 2019.
- Heat session – In the event of a tie for 1st place the prize money associated with 1st place will be shared equally between all tied players. All tied players will qualify for the tournament final. 33. Tournament final – In the event of a tie for one of the first 3 positions then the prize money associated with those positions will be shared equally between tied players e.g. if two players are tied for 1st place then the prize money associated with 1st and 2nd position would be divided equally between those players. If 2 or more players are tied for 2nd position then the prize money associated with 2nd and 3rd position would be divided equally between those players.
- The on Duty Manager may disqualify any player who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of the tournament, including but not limiting to the following examples: i. Abuse of casino employees, either verbally or physically. ii. Abuse of entrants, either verbally or physically.
- Where a player does not take an allotted seat at the specified times as nominated by the on Duty Manager then the player shall forfeit his/her place in the tournament.
- In the event that a feature is activated prior to the end of the tournament session then the feature will be played out in its entirety and any points earned will count towards the player’s final total.
- In the event of a tournament machine malfunction, the game for that player will become void. If the malfunction of the machine can be resolved, then the affected player may re – enter. If the malfunction of the machine cannot be resolved, the tournament cannot continue and all scores for that session will be void. Players will be able to re – enter the next available tournament session.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the on Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy. 40. In the event that a participant who has qualified for the ER Tournament Final has their membership to Genting Casino International revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from any further participation in the tournament.
- Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may offer assistance wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) sc